Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh
Alhamdulillah, we are now in the month of Sha’ban approaching the blessed month of Ramadan inshaAllah. May Allah allow me and all of you to reach it aameen.
It was narrated that Aishah (radiAllahu anha) said:
“The Messenger of Allah (sallaAllahu alaihi wa salaam) did not fast in any month of the year more than he did in Sha’ban. He used to fast all of Sha’ban.”
It was narrated that ‘Aishah (radiAllahu anha) said:
“The Messenger of Allah (sallaAllahu alaihi wa salaam) used to fast (all of) Sha’ban except a little.”
It was narrated from Jubair bin Nufair that a man asked Aishah (radiAllahu anha) about fasting and she (radiAllahu anha) said:
“The Messenger of Allah (sallaAllahu alaihi wa salaam) used to fast all of Sha’ban, and he made sure to fast on Mondays and Thursdays.”
Additional acts that you can do if not already doing so, to increase your level of worship
- Increase reading your Quran daily, instead of reading 2 pages read 4 pages…
- Help your children prepare for fasting (starting from Fajr to noon, then to 2 pm, 4 pm, 6 pm and 8 pm) stretching the time every few days until a full day is achieved inshaAllah
- Eat Sahoor as their are blessings in it.
- Read books that remind you about the benefits, guidelines, and prohibitions during the month of Ramadan
- “A recommended reading during the month to help you maintain focus:
More post will be shared with Ramadan Resources inshaAllah…